- Cristobal Colon College, Guayaquil, Ecuador, South America, Graduated with 10/10.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Major in Electronics (BSEE), City College of New York (CUNY).
- Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Major in Marketing, Fairleigh Dickingson University, Florham Campus, New Jersey..
- Numerous Courses in Engineering, Marketing, Software Development.
- Self taught in the Art and Science of Writing.
- Read Virgil’s Aeneid, Homer’s Illiad and Oddysey, Ovid’s Poems, History of Cesar (Caesar), History of Roma, William Shakespeare, Dante Alighieri, Geoffrey Chaucer, Tolstoi, William Shirer on Germany, Weber and Flint futuristics, Colleen McCollough, George MacDonald, Anne Perry, Koontz, Grisham and many, many more.
- Software Development Consultant.
- Software Development Manager.
- Software Developer.
- Electronics Engineer, Marconi Instruments, Unisys, New Jersey.
- Electronics Technician, Marconi Instruments, New Jersey.
- Numerous Papers in Electronic Engineering and Business Management.
- First Place, Literary Writing Competition, Colegio Cristobal Colòn, Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- Member of the Honor Sorority Delta Mu Delta for MBAs